Moulded Case - Electronic
Full range of Electronic Moulded Case Circuit Breakers for the protection of installations and equipment against overload and short circuit conditions, suitable for industrial and power distribution applications.
- Highly accurate adjustment of current rating to give close overload protection with adjustment in steps from 100% down to 50% rating.
- Adjustable short time delay tripping to discrimination between inrush current and short circuit currents, making the electronic breaker ideal for motor starting.
- Long and short time delay tripping adjustment to provide selective co-ordination between main and branch circuit breakers, giving increased continuity of services.
- The trip unit is not affected by change in ambient temperature with the normal operating temperature range of the circuit breaker.
- Trip button (push to trip) for mechanically confirming the operation of auxiliary or alarm switches and the circuit breaker.
- Electronic circuit breakers can be mounted horizontally, vertically or on their sides, the mounting position does not change the tripping characteristics.
- Robust printed circuit board for long service reliability and exact repeatability of tripping characteristics.