Moulded Case - Thermal Magnetic
Full range of Thermal-Magnetic Moulded Case Circuit Breakers for the protection of installations and equipment against overload and short circuit conditions, suitable for industrial and power distribution applications.
- Thermal overload elements automatically re-rate themselves for variations in ambient temperature, safeguarding cables and equipment under high ambient conditions and permitting safe loadings under low ambient conditions.
- Fast electromagnetic trip action under short circuit conditions
- Thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ideal as upstream circuit breakers in cascading systems
- Thermal-magnetic circuit breakers can be mounted horizontally, vertically or on their sides, the mounting position does not change the tripping characteristics
- Thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are ideally suited for motor short circuit protection, these breakers have been specifically designed for use with contactor – overload protection combinations. The breaker’s magnetic settings can be matched to the kW rating of a motor.
- Thermal circuit breakers can be calibrated to operate at a specific ambient temperature
- Trip button (push-to-trip) for mechanically confirming the operation of auxiliary switches and the circuit breaker
- Thermal memory inherent in design